WHY CREAM OF THE CROP FOR GHD ITEMS
As the official sole distributor in Singapore, you can be rest assured of (i) authenticity - you can verify on the official ghdhair.com website when you receive your product and (ii) the fastest warranty process in Singapore should the need arise.
GHD PRODUCT QUESTIONS
- What is the difference between the Gold and Platinum+ Styler? All of our professional ghd stylers work at 185°C. It’s the optimum styling temperature for achieving ultimate, long-lasting, professional looking results without heat damage.2 key points from a user's perspective. First, the Gold comes with 2 years warranty versus 3 years for the Platinum+. Second, whatever takes 1 stroke for you to achieve with the Platinum+ Styler will take 3-5 strokes with the Gold Styler. This affects the time it takes for you to get ready and the duration heat is applied to your hair.
- The same product comes in different colours - is there a difference in the product tech specs? No, the product tech specs are the same for the different colours. ghd tools classically come in black. Every now and then limited edition colours are released, and some even come with carrying cases - so grab them while they last!
- What are the styler plates made of? The plates are made of aluminium which is used because it has powerful heat conducting properties – four times better than steel. The aluminium is coated with a thin layer of an advanced ceramic coating, which helps the plates glide smoothly through the hair and leaves hair looking shiny. The combination of the excellent heat properties of aluminium and the smoothing properties of the thin ceramic coatings give you the great styling results you expect from ghd. You may notice a slight gap between the plates – do not worry as this is a design feature that allows for thermal expansion to take place. All of our straighteners heat up to the optimum styling temperature of 185ºC – a safer for hair heat.
- What is the wattage of the hairdryers? Our most powerful hair dryer is the ghd Helios™ hair dryer is 1850-2200W. The ghd air® hair dryer has a wattage of 1800-2100w. Our powerful yet compact travel hair dryer, ghd flight®, has a maximum wattage of 1400w when operating at 240V.
- How do I clean my hairdryer? To ensure that your ghd hair dryer operates at the optimum efficiency, the rear filter should be kept clean by regularly cleaning it (please see our safety instructions that comes with the product). Damage caused by failure to comply with these cleaning instructions is not covered by the manufacturers guarantee.
WARRANTY FOR GHD ELECTRICAL ITEMS
- What is the warranty on my product? They all come with global manufacturer's guarantee. 3 years warranty: ghd platinum+ straighteners. 2 years warranty: straighteners, curling tools, glide hot brush, helios hair dryer and flight travel hair dryers. 1 year warranty on ghd air hair dryer. Please be aware that the warranty starts from the date of purchase so please keep a copy of the original proof of purchase.
- What should I do to make sure warranty is valid for my ghd electrical tool? Just keep your digital receipt, and don't cut off the silver barcode tag that is attached to the wires.
- How do I claim on my warranty? Please whatsapp us at 96507129 with your digital receipt and photo of the front and back of the silver barcodes on the tag attached to the product wire. We will take care of the warranty exchange for you.
- Are there exclusions on the warranty? Yes, there are some exclusions to the warranty: Accidental damage or incorrect usage will not be covered. If any repairs have been attempted by a third party the warranty will be void.
- What if my product is out of warranty? If your product is out of warranty, or you have lost proof of purchase etc, unfortunately we are unable to offer a repair. Due to the high manufacturing costs of the components for the styler, a repair service on this item would be close to, if not exceed, the original price of the item. Good news though! We have a ghd trade-in & recycling programme so just whatsapp 'GHD TRADE-IN' to 96507129.
- I bought my ghd item elsewhere; is it still possible to come back to you for ghd warranty? We are unable to honour your warranty where your product has been purchased from an unauthorized distributor; in this instance your consumers right would lie with the point of sale.